Learn the Essentials of Embedded USB Device Stacks
This comprehensive and detailed book delves deeply into the operation of Micrium's µC/USB-Device device stack.
Part one describe the inner-workings of USB using μC/USB-Device as a reference. Part two demonstrates how μC/USB-Device stack can be used as the foundation to build a USB device that relies on a combination of proven hardware and software platforms.
The examples featured in this book include USB devices with the most basic functionality that will allow you to understand the USB concepts covered in the first part of the book and at the same time, they provide a framework to quickly build devices such as:
- USB-to-serial adapter (Communications Device Class)
- Mouse or keyboard (Human Interface Device Class)
- Removable storage device (Mass Storage Class)
- USB medical device (Personal Healthcare Device Class)
- Custom device (Vendor Class)
Companion Software and eBooks
Every Micrium book includes complete project files containing exercises and Micrium source code.