Elevator Control panel

Elevator Control panel

Home Forums Real-Time Kernels Elevator Control panel

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arash Rafizadeh 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Arash Rafizadeh
    Participant

Dear Micrium,

My name is Arash Rafizadeh. I’m a programmer in my company.
    We are designing circuit and power controller for elevators.
    In our newly project, I want to use your OS.
    I would be grateful if you give me some information about this OS.

Regards,

Matt Gordon
    Keymaster

Micrium currently offers two highly efficient and reliable real-time kernels, µC/OS-II and µC/OS-III, both of which have impressive track records. µC/OS-II was released in 1998, and, in part because of the numerous certifications it has achieved as part of aerospace, medical, and industrial controls products, it has become a favorite of developers in safety-critical fields. Building on the success of µC/OS-II, Micrium released µC/OS-III in 2009. The newer kernel offers many of the time-tested services available from its predecessor, along with a number of new features, such as built-in performance measurement facilities, dynamic tick support, and mechanisms for stack overflow avoidance. Additional information on both kernels can be found here.

Next week, a third kernel, µC/OS 5, will be added to the mix, with the official release of the Micrium OS. The OS—a title that encompasses a number of software modules, including the new kernel—is being made available with an innovative tool named Platform Builder that automates the creation of projects incorporating Micrium’s software. Additional information on the upcoming OS release is available here.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  Matt Gordon.

Arash Rafizadeh
    Participant

Thank you “Matt Gordon”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

View the complete site map

x