NXP MIMXRT1050-EVK Blinky

NXP MIMXRT1050-EVK Blinky

Home Forums Example Projects NXP MIMXRT1050-EVK Blinky

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Fernando Flores 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Fernando Flores
    Keymaster

Blinky example project on the NXP MIMXRT1050-EVK using uC/OS-II and uC/OS-III

https://www.micrium.com/download/mimxrt1050_evk_blinky/

Tatu Tikanmäki
    Participant

How I change this uC/OS-II project to program / run from SPI flash. Linker is using “MIMXRT1052xxxxx_flexspi_nor.icf” but example wont work properly alone with that.

Fernando Flores
    Keymaster

Your best reference is to take a look at the “Getting started” example that is provided from IAR and migrate the startup files and boot files to this project.

Tatu Tikanmäki
    Participant

I have, NXP SDK / IAR own examples works fine to / from flash. With appnote flags “XIP_BOOT_HEADER_ENABLE=1 and XIP_EXTERNAL_FLASH=1 “.

I have copied all spi boot code from there, binary looks all same 0x60000000, 0x60001000, 0x6002000 areas. as working iar own basic blink example.

IAR is 8.32.3, icf is from workin NXP SDK / IAR own project:

place at address mem:m_boot_hdr_conf_start { section .boot_hdr.conf };
    place at address mem:m_boot_hdr_ivt_start { section .boot_hdr.ivt };
    place at address mem:m_boot_hdr_boot_data_start { readonly section .boot_hdr.boot_data };
    place at address mem:m_boot_hdr_dcd_data_start { readonly section .boot_hdr.dcd_data };

-T-

Tatu Tikanmäki
    Participant

Flash issue is resolved. But your example gives Error in debugger when pause is pressed:

Tue Mar 26, 2019 09:33:16: The stack pointer for stack ‘CSTACK’ (currently 0x200023F0) is outside the stack range (0x2001FC00 to 0x20020000)

Fernando Flores
    Keymaster

See the following IAR tech note about the CSTACK warning when using an RTOS

https://www.iar.com/support/tech-notes/debugger/warning-for-stack-overflow/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

View the complete site map

x