uCOS and MicroPython

uCOS and MicroPython

Home Forums Real-Time Kernels uCOS and MicroPython

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Matt Gordon 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Brian Peavey
    Participant

Hi,

I have an existing uCOS-II-based codebase that I need to update to run on Cortex-M4 hardware with support for MicroPython. Does anyone have experience combining uCOS with MicroPython? I know MicroPython is capable of running on this hardware (with enough Flash/RAM space), but I’m not sure if there will be issues trying to combine my existing uCOS-II firmware with MicroPython. Any pointers or things to consider would be appreciated.
    Thanks…

Matt Gordon
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, I don’t know of anyone within Micrium who’s tried to run µC/OS-II and MicroPython. Certainly, there are Micrium users who have experience writing µC/OS-II-based applications in languages other than C—I often work with customers whose applications are written entirely in C++, and Micrium’s partner MicroEJ enables Java applications to run on the kernel. I wouldn’t be surprised if there are developers who have run MicroPython with Micrium kernels, but I couldn’t say for certain whether or not that combination is viable.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Matt Gordon.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

View the complete site map

x