W25Q256JVEIQ with STM32L4S7AI6

W25Q256JVEIQ with STM32L4S7AI6

Home Forums Storage Systems W25Q256JVEIQ with STM32L4S7AI6

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Dean 1 day, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kaival Shah
    Participant

Hi

I have interfaced with W25Q256JVEIQ NOR flash with the STM32L4S7AI6. After all SW development, I am facing issues in FSVol_Open API. The FSVol_Open API returns FS_ERR_PARTITION_NOT_FOUND.

What could be the reason for the FS_ERR_PARTITION_NOT_FOUND. I am not getting FS_ERR_PARTITION_NOT_FOUND every time. I am getting FS_ERR_PARTITION_NOT_FOUND alternate time.

Please help me to resolve the issue.

Michael Dean
    Keymaster

If you are getting a partition not found error it is likely because the partition was not created. Make sure you are creating the partition with the appropriate API’s. We have several FS examples that show how to setup the file system correctly. It would be helpful to look there and see that you are naming and referencing the partition that you created correctly.

The error is returning that code because the partition you are trying to reference cannot be found. It could have been mis-typed (name wise), not opened successfully initially or even being accessed incorrectly by multiple sources.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

View the complete site map

x