With just a few clicks, Platform Builder will download Micrium source code, and automatically generate a project matching your requirements and hardware platform.
Platform Builder is free to download. It’s the tool you will need to start working with Micrium OS.
Micrium OS Licensing
To use Micrium source code, you will need any one of the following, in addition to Platform Builder:
- A commercial licence for Micrium OS
- A free trial licence for Micrium OS
- Enrollment in our Micrium OS for Makers program
Find out more about Micrium licensing.
How to Begin
- Download Platform Builder. You will need to register for a free Micrium.com account.
- Purchase a license for Micrium OS, or sign up for a free trial, or request access to the Makers program.
- Run the Platform Builder application and log in using your Micrium.com credentials.
- Check out the Platform Builder page in the Micrium OS documentation.
Got questions about Micrium OS? Visit the Micrium Discussion Forums!