SEGGER SystemView for µC/OS
Real-Time Analysis and Visualization
SEGGER SystemView is a real-time recording and visualization tool that exposes the true run-time behavior of a µC/OS-II or µC/OS-III RTOS-based application. SystemView allows a developer using either kernel to ensure a system performs as designed, by tracking down inefficiencies and showing unintended interactions and resource conflicts.
Micrium and SEGGER collaborated to tailor SystemView for use with the µC/OS-II and µC/OS-III kernels. Using SystemView, developers can analyze which interrupts, tasks and software timers have executed, how often, when they happened and how much time they have used. This allows users to see what is happening from the RTOS’ perspective and to understand how to use and fine-tune RTOSes.
- Minimally intrusive.
- µC/OS RTOS task, resource, and API tracing.
- Continuous real-time recording and live analysis with J-Link and SEGGER RTT technology.
- Live analysis of captured data -- view responses to stimuli in real time without stopping the target.
- Displays tasks and ISRs on a timeline in priority order
- Displays min/max execution times of tasks and other statistics
- Allows you to see if your tasks are able to meet their deadlines
- Allows you to better assign task priorities
- Records up to 1 million events
- Zoom in and out in time to show fewer or expose more events
- Show when µC/OS-II or µC/OS-III kernel APIs are called
- Works on any CPU.
- Free tool. No license cost, no hidden fees.
- µC/OS-II V2.92.13
- µC/OS-III V3.06.00
Download SEGGER SystemView for Free