- New tool emWinSPY:
- Live information of RAM usage.
- Showing current state of window tree and widget information (position, size, widget type, flags, ...) at runtime.
- Logging touch- and keyboard input at runtime.
- Making screenshots at runtime.
- New tool emVNC:
- The tool is released and added to the tool library.
- Softlayers (NEW):
- New function GUI_SOFTLAYER_Enable() added for switching on softlayers.
- New function GUI_SOFTLAYER_Refresh() added to be able to achieve a refresh of the physical display.
- New function GUI_SOFTLAYER_SetCompositeColor() added to be able to set up the color of the underlying background.
- New function GUI_SOFTLAYER_MULTIBUF_Enable() added for enabling multiple buffering for physical screen updates.
- emWinSPY (NEW):
- New function GUI_SPY_Process() added to be called within the emWinSPY thread for managing the requests of the tool.
- New function GUI_SPY_SetMemHandler() added to be able to set a custom defined memory manager for the emWinSPY thread.
- New function GUI_SPY_StartServer() added for starting the server thread.
- New sample GUI_SPY_X_StartServer() added to show how to start an emWinSPY server thread.
- Sprites now supports true color bitmaps which enables semi transparent sprites.
- Display driver cache management:
- New function GUI_SetRefreshHook() added to be able to consider a tearing signal before writing cache content to the frame buffer of the LCD-controller.
- Hardware acceleration:
- New functions for hardware acceleration added.
- Skinning (related to BUTTON, CHECKBOX, DROPDOWN, FRAMEWIN, HEADER, MENU, MULTIPAGE, PROGBAR, RADIO, SCROLLBAR, SLIDER, SPINBOX):
- Skinning now is enabled by default by setting the default value of the configuration macro WIDGET_USE_FLEX_SKIN to 1 (formerly 0).
- With (WIDGET_USE_FLEX_SKIN == 1) the new default background color of dialogs (WINDOW_BKCOLOR_DEFAULT) now is 0xFFFFFF instead of 0xC0C0C0
- With (WIDGET_USE_FLEX_SKIN == 1) the new default background color of FRAMEWIN clients (FRAMEWIN_CLIENTCOLOR_DEFAULT) now is 0xFFFFFF instead of 0xC0C0C0
- With (WIDGET_USE_FLEX_SKIN == 1) the new default font of FRAMEWIN headers (FRAMEWIN_DEFAULT_FONT) now is GUI_FONT_13_1 instead of GUI_FONT_8_1
- With (WIDGET_USE_FLEX_SKIN == 1) the new default text color of FRAMEWIN headers (FRAMEWIN_TEXTCOLOR0_DEFAULT and FRAMEWIN_TEXTCOLOR1_DEFAULT) now is 0x000000 instead of 0xFFFFFF
- LISTBOX widget:
- New function LISTBOX_EnableWrapMode() added to be able to enable wrapping which makes it possible to scroll from the end of the list immediately to the beginning.
- New driver for supporting Sitronix ST7528 using 16 levels of gray added.
« Back to the Micrium Community Blog