- µC/CPU V1.30.00
- µC/LIB V1.38.00
- µC/Common V1.00.00
- µC/TCP-IP V3.04.00
- Mocana nanoSSL V6.3.00 [Optional]
New Features & Improvements
- Checks were added to avoid re-using an already used MQTTc_CONN or MQTTc_MSG structure.
- Better error handling when connection is closed.
- Better error reporting when connection is closed.
- MQTTc_CONN had an unused field, which has been removed.
- Mutual Authentication support with µC/TCP-IP V3.04
- Continuation bit in large transfers was not set correctly.
- An infinite loop could occur under certain conditions if a connection was closed, re-opened and a transfer re-executed without clearing the connection.
- Connection is now emptied of every message on closure, the message's callback(s) is/are called accordingly.
- Problems could appear when receiving a message byte per byte.
« Back to the Micrium Community Blog