- µC/CPU V1.30.00
- µC/LIB V1.38.00
- µC/Common V1.00.00
- µC/DNSc V2.01.00 [Optional]
- Mocana nanoSSL V6.3.00 [Optional]
New Features & Improvements
- Added SSL/TLS Mutual Authentication support:
New API : NetSock_CfgSecureClientCertKey()
- Updated Mocana's port for NanoSSL v6.3 and Mutual Authentication
- Modified structure NET_APP_SOCK_SECURE_CFG for Mutual Authentication:
- Added field MutualAuthPtr
In Source Code
- Fixed possible RX buffer leak in function NetTCP_RxPktConnHandler().
- Modified the ARP cache to allow upper layer to send packet even if the cache entry is renewing.
- Fixed issue in NetSock_Sel() related to double release of Globlal Network Lock.
- Fixed usage of wrong timeout value for the TCP connection in state LAST-ACK.
- Fixed global locking issue in NetICMP_TxEchoReq() function.
- Fixed issue in BSD function recv(): buffer's size argument passed could be bigger than maximum of type CPU_INT16U.
- Added modifications so that functions NetSock_CfgRxQ_Size() and NetSock_CfgTxQ_Size() can be called after NetSock_Open() for a client type application.
- Fixed issue in IPv6 SLAAC process : Process would stall if an IPv6 router advertisement was received before the IPv6 router solicitation that is sent during the process.
- Fixed issues in IPv6 DAD module:
- DAD timeout value was increased to insure that the DAD process had time to complete.
- In internal function NetIPv6_CfgAddrAddHandler(), 'if' statement was correctly modified to an 'else if'.
- Fixed issue in MAC address assignment.
- Fixed issue related to value of soft reset timeout.